Saturday 21 July 2012

Unreasonable Goal

Anthony Robbins always talk about "unreasonable goals".
Every person that has rocked the foundations of humanity has been unreasonable. Rosa Parks who refused to give up her seat to a white person was at the time being unreasonable, but because she was unreasonable, she managed to change the world.
So, be unreasonable with your goals, be unreasonable with your dreams, be unreasonable with your life and aim for something that is currently thought impossible.

For a person that has never learnt how to ride a bicycle for the past 35+ years,  setting "able to ride a bicycle before age 36" as one of my 2012 Q3 goal sounds unreasonable to me :)
Plan to organize a "Georgetown-Jalan-Jalan-Cari-Makan-Bicycle-Tour" by year 2012 also sounds very unreasonable too :)

I know this goal is something super boring / not challenging for most people. However, for me, overcoming the fear of falling down, and put down my pride and learn how to ride a bicycle in the public at the age of 35+ is a huge step for me.

Well, here I am, got myself a RM680 (pleeeaaassseee don't tell my parents!) foldable-7-gears bicycle.



Stay tune for my progress :)

8 comments:

小吉天下 said...

great^^

Anonymous said...

cs said...
zhunzhun I have bought myself a AED1300 (around RM1105) 7-gears mountain bike just yesterday evening, non-foldable though.
Hm... should tell my parents it worth RM110.5 ?? XD =P

Enjoy riding yo, it's fun~~~~~~

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

haha, I told them this one cost RM400+ nya~ :p

阿辉 said...

if u give up in 2 weeks time, sell me second hand at RM40.00++ ya.

Anonymous said...

CS said..
Maybe one day when you go home, you found you bike gone and they tell you happily: "Ying ah, here you go RM550, go get another bike, I have sold it with RM100+ profit, clever hoh? hohoho~"

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

oops! it's me lah~ how come showed me as Anonymous?

Q-mo said...

Huh, finally gotta ride a bicycle. For oishii food?

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

Q-mo, not for oishii food lah~ Just for fun :)