Thursday 1 August 2013

Why I Can Relate to Sheldon Cooper - The Need of Perfect TV Screen

"The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 premieres on Thursday, Sept. 26 at 8 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on CBS. While waiting, I'd like to continue my blog about "Why I Can Relate to Sheldon".



*After complaining of dead pixels on Raj's TV, Sheldon says "Oh look, it's Harry Potter and 98% of Sorcerer's stone!"

I myself is very particular about my TV screen too. My hate for Samsung brand started years ago when my dad bought our first ever flat screen tube TV. It was from Samsung. 

It started to have a "shadow" line at the middle of the screen, just a few weeks after we bought it. Since it was still under warranty, my dad brought it back to the store and got the free exchange. 

Few weeks later, this free-exchanged-new-TV had the "shadow" again. My dad brought it back to the store again. This time he didn't get the free exchange (most probably because the store owner couldn't see the shadow as what we claimed) but the TV set was sent back to Samsung for "repair".
The "repaid" TV showed the shadow again, few weeks later! 

My dad sent to the store again, and we waited a few weeks for the second repair.
When the repaired-for-second-time-supposedly-new-TV finally came back to our living room, we still found the shadow!!

My dad gave up complaining, and I hate Samsung ever since. 

That thin darker zone across the screen spoiled all my great movies marathon moments! For years!

So, no, I don't think Sheldon is weird complaining about the 98% of the Sorcerer's Stone.



Why I Can Relate to Sheldon Cooper:




No comments: