Monday 23 February 2009

I am Introverted!!

Wow, this IS accurate!

I always see myself as an introverted person. I always face problems finding things to say with new acquaintances or even start a conversation. However, I noticed that most of my friends think that I am a people person. "When you want to contact the whole world, contact Ying Ying". I just don't understand where they get that idea.

I am Red Orange (and I really love this colour) (^^)

You Are Red Orange



You are a very genuine person, although it takes a while for you to show the true you.

A bit introverted, you desire respect and affection from those close to you.

You are quite empathetic, and you have a true concern for the well being of others.

Many people have warm, heartfelt memories of you - even if you don't remember them well.


1 comment:

outcastE said...

Nice blog, indeed!