Saturday 3 July 2010

Toy Story 3

When a group of people make a milestone animation movie like Toy Story, they are great!
When they managed to continue the fun and magic as in Toy Story 2, they are beyond great!
Now they make it even more deep and sweet, bring even more laughter and tears, they are to be worshipped!

Long live Pixar!!


This is a movie that almost impossible not to like. It violates my value if I start to tell you all the adventures, funny moments, heart soar scenes or the enchanting finale. So basically it is impossible for me to tell you how great this movie is. But, trust me, this is the best of the year so far!


oh, by the way, I really have to say this: I never know that Ken can be this lovable! :)

6 comments:

薇薇 said...

finally u wrote this!

i can't bring myself to write a review on this, becoz, i don't want to ruin anybody's movie experience in toy story 3.

it's simply the best movie of the year!

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

haha, that's why this blog sound like "kong deng yu mou kong"~

This should earn Pixar an Oscar :)

薇薇 said...

pixar win oscar for best animation almost every year i think.
it's not too hard for them :P

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

I meant best movie lah~
Even Shakespeare in Love won the Best Movie, why can't Toy Story 3?? I'm sure Toy Story 3 is 100 times more qualified than that movie :)

ws said...

Hi, I am a friend of http://weiweicorner.blogspot.com and coordinator of zaishangyanshang.wordpress.com.
I find that your blog is interesting. Is it possible for zsys to repost your articles?
FYI, zsys is repostinghttp://weiweicorner.blogspot.com/’s articles.
Tks.
ws
zaishangyanshang@gmail.com

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

Hi, WS, nice to meet you.
Yes, you can repost :)