Monday 21 June 2010

Let Me be Real Again......

You Are Real






No matter what, you are always yourself. You don't know how to be anyone else.
You are honest, authentic, and comfortable in your own skin. You embrace your faults.
You expect everyone else to be as transparent as you are, but you're not always so lucky.
You're in search of the good people in this world, and as you find them, you make friends for life.


For the past few months, in a particular area of my life, I have been trying very hard to be someone else: Someone that doesn't say "I don't like this idea" when I actually don't like the idea; Someone that doesn't say "Please revise this report. This is not acceptable" when I actually think that the report is totally unacceptable; Someone that says "You can improve in this and that" when in actual fact I think this person is totally not performing and achieve no results; Someone that pretends that she's satisfy; Someone that assumed whatever will be, will be; Someone that pretends as if nothing happened...... I have been trying very hard but I really don't know how. (Luckily I only tried this in one particular area of my life. Else, I'd be exhausted pretending.)

Today, I have decided, I want to be myself again, in every single aspect of my life. For those that cannot accept the truth and facts, sorry. I am just being transparent, again.

1 comment:

keeyit said...

We must always be ourselves. Dont lost ourselves. Good luck~