Monday 20 July 2015

A Day in Fremantle

Fremantle is a lovely place. It is the kind of place that I'd love to spend days doing nothing. 

The day we visited Fremantle, it was cold and wet, and we still love it. (Oh, by the way, Fremantle has sister city relationship with Seberang Perai, Malaysia since 1978). However, it was so wet that I didn't even have chance to bring out my camera. Luckily my phone camera quality is not bad. 

We started our day at Fremantle Market. Great place for breakfast and shopping. (Sorry, I'll start to flood this post with photos)


Our breakfast:







My cousin's stall. (Sorry. Just some insider's jokes)

Anyway, this stall is so colourful that my mum has to buy some fruits and veges here. I think we got some apples and tomatoes.
























Cheese stall named "Mouse Trap" :)

Look at their school!


While I accompanying my mum and aunt shopping, the guys went for another round of breakfast at the Cappuccino Strip. By the time we finished shopping, it was still raining so we decided not to explore the streets and old buildings but headed straight to Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.




The atmosphere here was so great that we decided to have an unplanned lunch here. There were so many restaurants to choose from (mostly with sea view), and finally we picked Kailis Fish Market Cafe due to their proud advertisement of "Award Winning Fish & Chips". We got ourselves a seafood platter, a clam chowder, and 3 bottles of beer (total cost AUD64). The fish is fresh, soft inside and crisp outside. We love it!



No comments: