Monday 29 June 2009

I am the Lucky one!

I do not know how "refreshing" is my frank point of view, or edgy/dynamic my life could be (so far it's not as dynamic as what I expected leh~), however, that's one thing I'm SURE: I am always lucky in my life!
Sometimes I do wonder if my happy life do make others envy. ;p

I have the greatest parents! We were so loved that we know no fear since we're real young. Happiness is the only life purpose that cultivated by my parents.
I met so many great teachers in my life! They made study a fun activity and I just enjoyed going to school.
I have the best boss that I could ever imagine! He made our department the coolest place on earth to work in. 90% of the time, I actually looking forward to go to office!
I have siblings, cousins, friends, colleagues that I value so much that I would not exchange for anything else with their love and friendship.

At every stage of my life, I will bang in with opportunities and challenges that help me to grow stronger and wiser.

Whenever I listen to the problems that other's face, I always know. I am just those few that's extremely lucky......






You Are Mint




You are a honest person with a strong personality. Your frank point of view is refreshing.
You've been quite lucky in your life, though you have made more of your own luck than you realize.
You are engaging and disarming. You definitely have the "gift of gab!"
You live an edgy, dynamic life. Sometimes you get a little burned, but you always bounce back.





No comments: