Saturday 30 March 2013

Top 10 Funniest Scenes in TBBT (as of till Season 5)

Earlier this month, when I were troubled by some doubts, and my faith being challenged, I needed some "breathing window" to escape. I turned to "The Big Bang Theory" for temporary-run-away-from-reality. Most of the time, when I'm free and alone, I would randomly pick some scenes from Youtube and let TBBT entertains me.

There are certain scenes in The Big Bang Theory that I could watch a million times and still can't stop laughing. It's hard to choose only 10 so I decided to pick only those that you don't have to :

Here's My Top 10 Funniest Scenes:

1) The Leonard Nimoy's Napkin(The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis)
To date, this is still THE funniest scene from The Big Bang Theory. For the first 15 minutes of the show, I was anticipating what would Sheldon get for Penny and what would she give him? Apparently, Penny is the biggest winner of Christmas gifts giver! The used, autographed napkin of Leonard Nimoy!
Sheldon's reaction is definitely one of the funniest minute that I have ever seen on TV, and his little hug at the end is pure gold! It's a Saturnalia miracle :)


2) Sheldon Comforting Penny at the Hospital
Sheldon sent Penny to hospital after she slipped in the shower and dislocated her shoulder. He is as annoying as usual. However, upon Penny's request, he has to comfort her. He, even though do not know exactly what to do, actually tried very hard. The face he makes, kill!!!


3) Joker's Smile
The scariest and the most hilarious smile ever!


4) The Tall Man from Cornwall
This is classic:
There was a tall man from Cornwall, 
Whose length exceeded his bed,
My body fits on it but barely upon it,
There's no room for my big Cornish head



5) Drake Equation
First of all, it is very entertaining to see how fast Sheldon Cooper / Jim Parsons can speak.
Secondly, that satisfactory smile on his face is priceless!



6) Sheldon talks to Amy's mother
Only Sheldon can say these without being wretched. He sounds innocent and clueless :)



7) Tiger Eye
This almost-0-conversation-0-action-scene always bring me to tears



8) Sheldon's Drunk Speech
Sheldon overcame his stage freight and started to sing the Elements Song
(I googled the "Elements Song" and this song actually exist!! No joke!! Tom Lehrer must be a real-life nerdiest pianist!! I blog about this earlier this month)



9)Sheldon's Acoustic Sweet Spot
I couldn't help but pity Leonard.


10) C-Men
Being Sheldon's friends could be very dumbfounding sometimes......

No comments: