Saturday 14 December 2013

Day 14 - How Much Wood Would a Woodchuck Chuck

Day 14 = 50 Wood Chops + 50 Squat Jumps

I decided to start my day with squat jumps because today I have relatively shorter time for my workouts. So after my warm ups, I prefer to have something that can pump the heart then follow by something easier to cool down.

Squat jumps are high intensity workout. As always, I can't finished the said numbers in one go. I broke these 50 into 3 sets of 20-20-20. Still, my quad muscles sore! I doubted if I can still walk after the session but apparently it was not that bad after all.

Wood chops are easier than it seems on the video clip. I like the fact that I can feel my abdominal muscle and my arm muscle working hard while I myself not really suffering (rare case!) And this is also one of the few workouts that I can do the required number without break and rest.

The only problem (for me only la~) with this workout is the name - wood chops. I can't stop smiling when "chopping".

This work out reminded me of my crazy cousin, Mathew, who can't stop laughing when he watched the following video clip. I agree that this tongue twister is fun, but it's him that made everyone of us wanted to learn this tongue twister too. 

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.







No comments: