Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day 18 - Scarier Than Push Ups

You: "Name one workout that is scarier than push ups"
Me: " TRICEPS DIPS!!!"

Day 18 consists of 100 Triceps dips and 50 squat jumps. I was supposed to do this at 6am, like I always do. However, today I overslept. Somehow I snoozed the alarm and the moment when I gained conscious again, it was already 7am and I have 10 minutes left to get ready to go to work.

So, today I came home earlier. The first thing I did was to go straight to my room, and started my workout. I knew it's almost impossible for me to do the 100 triceps dips, so I decided to break it into 2 sessions. I planned to do 50 triceps dips, 50 squat jumps, and 50 triceps dips again. Well, plan is just a plan.

Reality: 25 triceps dips - break - 10 triceps dips - break - 15 triceps dips - 50 squat jumps - 25 triceps dips - break - 15 triceps dips - break - 10 triceps dips

Now, while I'm typing this blog post, I can feel my muscles screaming for help. THIS is definitely scarier than push ups!


1 comment:

薇薇 said...

that really looks difficult