Saturday 21 December 2013

Day 20 - Fail to Follow

Because of last minute present shopping and Christmas cakes collection, I went to bed around 1am.
So on Day 20 morning, I snoozed and snoozed and snoozed, and when I finally made up my mind to wake up, it is already 6:45am. Since I still have to rush to office to deliver the cakes and presents, I know I have no choice but to split today session into two.

Day 20 =  75 burpees and 4x60s planks. Not extremely difficult, but definitely not something that I can easily completed in minutes. I chose to do a 60s plank, 30 burpees and another 60s plank before I took a quick shower and drove to work.

My original plan was to catch up the balance after dinner. But somehow I ended up watching Star Trek Bluray marathon so I decided to catch up the balance 2x 60s plank and 35 burpees on Day 21.

I hope this is the first and the last time I fail to follow the program as per design.


No comments: